Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Say hello to my favorite dress OF ALL TIME. If you even remotely follow me outside of this blog you know I've worn this dress on a TON of occasions (last being to Surf Lodge this past weekend in Montauk!)



I bought this dress the last time we were in Nantucket just randomly out of the blue. I had never really shopped at Jack Wills before but I saw this print in the window and of course it caught my eye. I went in planning on actually trying it on in THIS style but I feel like I have so many already I went a little outside my comfort zone. 

I've never really had a midi dress like this before but I really do love it. Sometimes I think it makes me look a little frumpy but honestly I love this dress so much I don't even care. 

I will say I've worn this dress the most out of anything in my closet the past couple of months and anytime I wear it, I always get stopped and complimented. I think because the dress is just so unique and classic -- people need to know where it's from.

I'm wearing my normal size 6 and I don't wear a bra with it. I feel like it's secure enough for my DD chest and the material is thick so there is no need to worry about anything else. It gets a little tight after some food so if you are in between sizes, I would size up. 

If this print isn't your style, they have this dress in a darker print -- and if you love this print, they have it in a fit and flare and a mini shift!

PS -- Did I mention it's now 40% off? Which makes it under $90 (marked down from $150!!)

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram
© ctb
DESIGN

by

THE BASIC PAGE