Monday, July 11, 2016
Chelsea NYC Apartment Tour, NYC Apartments, NYC apartment tips, how to decorate a NYC apartment

Super excited to share the final look at my old apartment! There were a ton of changes since the last time you saw it and this has been a LONG process. Between getting in new items, moving things around, taking a lot of clutter pieces out... it has been months!

Of course at the time I had no idea I'd be moving but for the time it was like this, I enjoyed it. I sure to miss my old apartment but I'm so extremely happy in my new place I couldn't have asked for a better upgrade. 

I hope you guys enjoy! See everything below...


Bedroom:

Chelsea NYC Apartment Tour, NYC Apartments, NYC apartment tips, how to decorate a NYC apartment
Interior Design, How to decorate an apartment
Chelsea NYC Apartment Tour, NYC Apartments, NYC apartment tips, how to decorate a NYC apartment
Accessories Storage
Gingham Sheets
NYC Studio Apartments
Side table Decor, how to decorate your nightstand
accessory storage
Gingham sheets, Navy and White bedding, Guide to the perfect bedroom





Shoecase:

Designer Shoes
Covering the Bases


Kitchen:


Kitchen Island / LV Purse / Ralph Lauren Vase / Ralph Lauren jars (tall / short)

Living Room:




Accessory Wall + Closet + Office:





What I'm Wearing: Dress / Shoes / Earrings / Necklace 

Full Views:



Photography: Alexandra Wolf

A peek at the bathroom (no featured above)
Apartment tour when I first moved in (yikes!) Part One / Part Two
SHOP MY APARTMENT HERE:

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram
© ctb
DESIGN

by

THE BASIC PAGE